Seriously, something I like to do is also something I can’t do much often so having traveled to three countries so far this year has officially made it as my most traveled year so far (hooray!) And why crazy? Well let’s just say I’ve been through some pretty
disappointing amazing experiences in my travels. It would be too long to consolidate my stories on one post alone so I’m doing this in another roll of series.
Actually, these experiences inspired me to do this blog…and we’ve just passed the mid-year mark, so here is to hoping that more travel related stories will be added on this list 😉
- Hong Kong Trip Part 1: Introduction
- Hong Kong Trip Part 2: I was almost not allowed to fly…
- Hong Kong Trip Part 3: Surprise! I just lost my passport!
- Hong Kong Part 4: Nice to be back in 2016
- Travel Log: Hong Kong International Airport and Plaza Premium Lounge
- Travel Log: Cathay Pacific MNL-HKG-MNL
- Seoulsolution: 18 hours in Seoul, Korea
- Travel Log: My first A380 Experience on Korean Air
- Californisummer Part 1: Back in Los Angeles
- Californisummer Part 2: Pasadena Architecture
- Californisummer Part 3: Napa!
- Californisummer Part 4: Sacramento
Hope you guys enjoy this one!